Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Birthday!

I had a great birthday today, my 47th. First I got to take my 2 year old son Harris and my 4 year old daughter Magdelena to the gym where they got to go to the kids club which they love. I managed to get a little work in with sets of bridges, planks and t-stabilizers. I have been reading Pavels Naked Warrior and tried doing a few one arm one leg push ups I could do a few but they are tough. I also did some asissted one arm pullups 3 sets of 5, and finished with 5 sets of 5 35lb kettlebell clean and presses. My daughter went with me to get the arthrogram and MRI on my left wrist she was such a big girl and didnt cry when i had to get the shots and all the rest of the stuff. Turns out just what was expected torn ligaments in the scapholunate, surgery needed to repair,cant wait. My wife Terrymarie got me a nice backpack for my laptop and videocam so I can take it all together on the court for lessons. We all had a nice dinner and we had a cake that Maggie helped make with mom, it was a blessed day I am a lucky man.

No comments: